Emmanuel Lutheran Congregation Council
The Emmanuel Lutheran Church Congregation Council has general oversight of the life and activities of the congregation and its respective ministries, helping ensure that everything is accomplished in accordance with the Word of God and the faith and practice of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. All organizational programs, including Laurel Hall and its activities, are under the oversight of the Congregation Council.
Laurel Hall School Committee
The Laurel Hall School Committee is responsible for the oversight of Laurel Hall School, ensuring that the school...
- Attains/Maintains proper accreditation;
- Fosters students spiritual, academic and physical growths;
- Submits recommendations to the Congregation Council in areas of budgeting, financial management, staffing and governance;
- Ensures that all policies of Laurel Hall School are consistent with employment policies of Emmanuel Lutheran Church and are in compliance with current state and federal laws;
- Ensures that all Laurel Hall policies and procedures are included in the Parent-Student handbook;
- Establishes and enforces, as necessary, progressive disciplinary procedures for employees and students;
- Carries out other responsibilities as assigned to the committee by the Congregation Council.